Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

View RSS Feed

sj

Tagging

Rate this Entry

No folks, "tagging" is not what gang members are doing to the side of your hangar, it is a great way to organize and search through all of the information contained in the forums. Each person has the ability to "tag" by adding tags that make sense to that post. It is a little like filing or categorizing, you can then view and search the "tag cloud" (bottom of the search area) and simply click on things like "exhaust" to see all the posts related to that.

Anyone can "tag" a thread, and it is a great way to be able to find stuff later.

Here is more info on "Tags" from the handy dandy FAQ link: TAG INFO

sj
0 Thanks, 0 Likes
0 0

Updated 01-07-2010 at 01:56 PM by sj

Categories
Website Help and Features

Comments

That is awesome. Now I can find that little tid bit of information that I knew I would someday need. I can see this is gonna save me a lot of search time. I need to quit working on these airplanes and figure all this new stuff out. Too cool there SJ.
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes
    0 0