Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 1953 Piper pa-22-135 for sale or trade for tailwheel

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1953 Piper pa-22-135 for sale or trade for tailwheel

I’ve a 1953 pa-22 Tri-Pacer, 0-290 135 hp, basic IFR instrumentation, tt 5170, tsmoh 840, tdi 110 hrs ago (she’s flying so times are approx.), 13 rib wing stc (allows larger engine upgrade), upgraded oil cooler, fabric is in great shape (I’ll track the cover date down soon), excellent rigging job, sealed wing struts, new fuel selector, exterior and interior are excellent, tires are great, new battery, just annualled, located Gordon Nebraska asking 23,000 obo or trade towards tailwheel.

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 1953 Piper pa-22-135 for sale or trade for tailwheel

Welcome to SWPO! Sorry to see that you joined this forum just to sell the plane! Noted that you are interested in a tailwheel plane. Maybe a Pacer or Clipper in your future? You will find that both of these planes will fit whatever your mission may be.
    Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 1953 Piper pa-22-135 for sale or trade for tailwheel

Thanks for the welcome! A Pacer is definitely on my list, just need the little wheel in rear and a bit of leg room for a long guy.