Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 150 HP PA16 Clipper Project- Restored, Needs Assembly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default 150 HP PA16 Clipper Project- Restored, Needs Assembly

This is a PA16 that I did a lot of work on. Rebuilt new wings, jigged and rebuilt fuselage and complied with SB 819, built new doors, built new boot cowl and engine cowling. I rebuilt the O-320 engine and it has the STC for the engine on the airframe. Wings and tail feathers are recovered through primer in Stewart system by another A&P/IA. If you are looking for a bargain this IS NOT the project for you. If you want the foundation for one of the nicest Clippers out there this might be the project for you. I have a lot of work in this project and the owner has a lot of money in it. Life sometimes changes and that is why this is for sale. If you are serious about this airplane please contact me for more details. This can be, with a little more work, be a great airplane. All the work I did was as if it were for myself with lots of attention to details. This was built for a good friend and customer and would like to see it go to someone who can appreciate it.

Pictures here. https://goo.gl/photos/LnmjWKkAAijmahs36

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 150 HP PA16 Clipper Project- Restored, Needs Assembly

May consider parting out this project, also have a pa20 fuselage with pilot side door, sandblasted and painted,with skylight stc and 150 hp stc with rebuilt wings ready to cover and 0320a wide deck disassembled. All of this work was done in Steve's shop. contact Steve or Rob Messenger 954-235-2527

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This project is now in my storage hanger and you can contact me about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job, I have a 150hp clipper great performing airplane, I’m sure this will sell pretty fast.