Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Help me mount my iPad...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help me mount my iPad...

Kane, do you charge the batteries from the ships power or remove them and charge them.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help me mount my iPad...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Pierce View Post
    Kane, do you charge the batteries from the ships power or remove them and charge them.
    I do both. On long trips I can charge one from the cigarette lighter plug. Typically tho, I carry two or three of these, and take them off the shelf to the hotel room, or home to charge overnight. I have had many years of service from the Anker brand and can recommend them. One of the big battery packs will run my iPad mini about 10 hours with the iPad never moving off the "100%" charge number. Note, you have to push a little button on the battery to start it feeding the tablet. The old style would start feeding the tablet as soon as the wire was connected, but the newer ones want you to push the button. I also like the dual port charging feature which gets them back to full capacity in half the normal time. I think my oldest one is about 7 years old, now. Reliable. My nav solution is going to run.IMG_1203.jpg