Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WTB Piper Pacer PA-22/20

Post Thanks / Like

Default WTB Piper Pacer PA-22/20

Hello,

I have been looking for a "hangar queen" Pa-22/20 to take the family to fly-ins and 100 hamburgers, since we have outgrown our cub. I know it is a tall order, but I have cash and willing to pay a fair price. We are located in the DC area, so hoping to find something east of the mississipppi.

I wanted to let folks know that we will be at Airventure in a few weeks just in case anything nice is going to be there. I assume a nice plane that makes the trip to KOSH isn't likely to be for sale, but you don't know if you don't ask. I would hate to get back home only to read a posting from someone saying they were parked on the north 40 all week with a for sale sign and I missed it.

I, of course, keep a look out on barnstormers and tradeaplane, but haven't seen anything yet. If anyone hears of anything that might be coming on the market, please keep us in mind. Thanks.

Tim
    Last edited by Tnathan; 07-13-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WTB Piper Pacer PA-22/20

Tim,

While you are at air venture, look up 73C. White Pacer with Bahama Blue leading edges and single strip with 12" numbers... Friend of mine name is Jim... He is in the process of building another PA22/20 that will probably be for sale when done..

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WTB Piper Pacer PA-22/20

Brian,

Wow will do. Thanks for the heads up.

Tim