Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Left over Stewart Systems paint?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Left over Stewart Systems paint?

I am doing some touchup painting on the pacer but need just a shot of paint for an interior panel. The pacer was painted with StewardSystems EckoPoly topcoat. I bought a quart for the outside, but it is not the same shade for the interior.

I am looking for some leftovers (less than 1 year old) in the color Sandalwood. I only need 1/2 a pint or less.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Left over Stewart Systems paint?

Quote Originally Posted by efrench View Post
    I am doing some touchup painting on the pacer but need just a shot of paint for an interior panel. The pacer was painted with StewardSystems EckoPoly topcoat. I bought a quart for the outside, but it is not the same shade for the interior.

I am looking for some leftovers (less than 1 year old) in the color Sandalwood. I only need 1/2 a pint or less.
    Efrench,

You might try giving Stewart's a call to see if they would send you some. I needed a small amount of catalyst and they sent me some no charge.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk