Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Wing Pipers @ Oshkosh 2017

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Short Wing Pipers @ Oshkosh 2017

Hi,

They're always looking for volunteers in the workshop area, if you're looking for activities. The same neighborhood where Steve will be talking short wings on Wednesday.

https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/fe...tm_content=saw

Hi Everyone! Mark Forss here, EAA Oshkosh

AirVenture is fast approaching with just under 30 days until the world’s greatest aviation event!

We’re looking forward to welcoming all of you back for another great week of workshop activities

Once again, we need your help in sharing your experience and expertise with builders and folks new to building their own plane in the hands on workshops and demonstrations that we do each year

Your passion may be the key to start a prospective builder on their path to build their own airplane!

As always, we’ll be presenting great sessions in sheet metal, fabric, composites, welding, wood, and lots of great classroom sessions too!

In the Aeroplane Workshop we’ll be continuing on with the Onex, Cozy, Player Special, AcroSport and Fabric Covering. We’ll have two great additions; a MiniMax kit build, and Zenith aircraft will be demonstrating how easy it is to build a Zenith fuselage during the entire week

The Tech Counselor and Flight Advisor breakfast is on Thursday morning and the Homebuilders dinner will be Thursday evening

Please join me in making Oshkosh a great experience for all who attend!
    Last edited by Jim; 06-27-2017 at 09:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone is near kLBO stop in for fuel. They are giving a discount on fuel for KOSH goers. Besides I would like to see you all. KLBO is Lebanon,Missouri. Hope to see you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I will look at our route Fred. Lee and I are headed to Memphis Saturady morning and on to Oshkosh on Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking from Graham, Tx. you would be close, but from Memphis it would be half the width of Mo. out of your way. Anyway have fun in OSH!!!.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone going, have great fun! Safe skies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A friend arrived early yesterday and got me a spot on row 94 just off the road just north of the ultralight runway. Will be in my brother's yellow Clipper.

Post Thanks / Like

Look forward to meeting everyone! We are hoping to fly out tomorrow around 6 am for a 11 am arrival.

Post Thanks / Like

Coming Wed. camping in HB camping and since we have to be on field by airshow at 2:30 I should make the SWPC forum after all.
    -Super Stub-

Post Thanks / Like

I am leaving tomorrow and will be up until Wed 7/26.. I would like to meet some of the shortwing group..

Post Thanks / Like

We'll be arriving tomorrow and camping in Scholler. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Justin