Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 12 Rib wings for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default 12 Rib wings for sale

I have a pair of 12 Rib wings for sale. Stewart Tips installed, with STC, transferable. Fresh Poly Fiber cover (4/2016), new aileron cables, Daytona White, with Tennessee Red leading edge. No Flaps, Ailerons, Struts, fuel tanks, tank covers, landing light assembly, Nav lights or pitot tube.

From 1956 PA-22-150, Firewall mounted parking brake valve. Master cylinder, both working, no leaks, removed for Williams Toe Brake install.

Also have a newer (4/2016) set of tip bows. Tip ribs, & tip skins as removed

Currently building 13 Rib wings for replacement.

If interested, message me with phone number.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 12 Rib wings for sale

I can use the tip ribs and skins. Let me know how much.

Post Thanks / Like

I attempted to send you a private msg. Message me with a phone number & best time for call if still interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Update on 12 RIB wings............Now comes with flaps and ailerons, new aileron cables, Landing Light, possible to find fuel tanks with covers also.

Still have newer wood tip bows plus now have a metal bow made from 1/2" EMT thin wall conduit

1956 PA-22-150, Firewall mounted parking brake valve. Master cylinder, both working, no leaks, plus -22 pedal assembly which was removed for Williams Toe Brake install.