Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pacer Aircraft Covers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pacer Aircraft Covers

My grand scheme to produce my own covers for my Pacer has run out of steam. Time, motivation, and the industrial sewing machine I'd planned to use have all run amuck.
    If anyone out there has aircraft covers they are no longer using for whatever reason, let me know. I'm happy to support an aviation business by ordering a new set, but if there's a set of covers out there collecting dust they might as well come hang out in Minnesota.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pacer Aircraft Covers

Hi, are you looking for an insulated engine tent as well?
    DougG

Post Thanks / Like

I have a set of wing covers that have a few small tears in the trailing edges where they snag on corners of flaps or some such and the bungee cords aren't quite as elastic as they used to be. If you want to pay postage, I'll send them to you. Can't imagine it is more than $15-20 for that box. I just replaced them with a new set from Alaska Wing Covers because I use them a lot and don't want them to fail me when I need them. The old ones are from Alaska Wing Covers also, and are probably 10 or more years old.

Post Thanks / Like