Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bird

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Bird

Strange looking chocks, did they get stuck in the retracted position..

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all! I made it as far as Orange City, Iowa today. Rain next few days. Sure would like to find a hangar for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

TJ,

Hangar space in Va is always at a premium! I know that Culpeper had a pretty good waiting line. WhiteHawke may be able to give you some space for a bit. I can ask Kevin if you would like. Also, RMN has a pretty good turnover for hangar space. I know that Shannon Field in Fredericksburg is a bit of a drive but they are expanding and usually have a hangar or two. The owner has worked really hard to make EZF pretty accommodating. You may want to speak with them.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grbamford View Post
    TJ,

Hangar space in Va is always at a premium! I know that Culpeper had a pretty good waiting line. WhiteHawke may be able to give you some space for a bit. I can ask Kevin if you would like. Also, RMN has a pretty good turnover for hangar space. I know that Shannon Field in Fredericksburg is a bit of a drive but they are expanding and usually have a hangar or two. The owner has worked really hard to make EZF pretty accommodating. You may want to speak with them.

Greg
    Thanks Greg. I have one at Culpeper. I just hate leaving her outside at Orange City in three days of rain.

Post Thanks / Like

Pics so far
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely pics.
    You sure do well with visibility in USA!
    TonyN

Post Thanks / Like

I've been thinking about those sort of spats for my Pacer for years, mainly how to attach them, so lots of photos would be really helpful

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Great sunset/sunrise photo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

TJ,

Great looking pics. I got ahead of myself with all of the hangar advice. I hate to leave my girl outside as well. You really do have a good looking bird. The VA shortwing group is growing pretty quick. I'm sorry that I'm no longer in the local area. You guys will have some great opportunities to get together. If I had stayed in the local area, I was looking at moving out towards Culpeper. I really enjoy that airport.

Greg