Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: PA 22. hardware

Post Thanks / Like

Default PA 22. hardware

I am in need of a list of all hardware for a PA 22-160. all interior screw floorboard dash boot cowl airframe controls ect. Do any of you have one already made up? If so it would save alot of time looking thru the parts book. I am at work for 3 weeks and do not have the book with me or i would do it myself.

Thanks
    JP
    907-394-3579
    eskflyer@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PA 22. hardware

I have a list of wing hardware but that is all. You would have to spend a lot of time in the drawings. For starters you would want #4, #6, *8 and some #10 sheet metal screws from 1/4" thru 1/2". The Tinnerman Nuts that Piper used are no longer available from anywhere I have found but Spruce has some that work.
    http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalo...tinnerman2.php

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Steve, if you would not mind can you put the list of wing hardware here on the site for us to see. In my spare time I will see what I can do for a hardware list for airframe.

Thanks
    JP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Pierce View Post
    I have a list of wing hardware but that is all. You would have to spend a lot of time in the drawings. For starters you would want #4, #6, *8 and some #10 sheet metal screws from 1/4" thru 1/2". The Tinnerman Nuts that Piper used are no longer available from anywhere I have found but Spruce has some that work.
    http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalo...tinnerman2.php
    Speaking of Spruce, when the time comes to go to work;
    Two airplane restorations and numerous repairs etc. ago, I ordered one of these, and now three years later, I am still picking through what came in the package and finding "ones and twos" of what I need now.

Hardware - Screws
    INDIVIDUAL AIRPLANE EXTERIOR SCREW KITS
    # of
    pieces
    Piper Tripacer/Colt 360 04-03100 $31.50

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Homer