Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Piper PA22 fuel gauges (new)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Piper PA22 fuel gauges (new)

These are two new PA-22 fuel gauges purchased from Univair back when they sold the Rochester gauges. Unused. Unmounted. Still in the Univair bags. $80 for the pair plus shipping to the continental U.S. No foreign shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Piper PA22 fuel gauges (new)

Pacerman,

If they have not already gone I will take them. Please pm me your details and I will send you payment. Delivery address will be local postage to my box number in Sarasota, Florida.

Post Thanks / Like

OK, It will take a medium priority mail box to hold them. $80 + $13.95 (i think) is $93.95. Send a check or money order to Joe Fulton, 231 Harvest Street, Salinas, CA 93901 my paypal is piper_pa20@prodigy.net if you want to do paypal friends and family. They are yours if you want them. Let me know. paypal address is my email address so you can send email direct.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Joe, l have a houseful of family for early Christmas lunch today, but will organise Paypal tomorrow. Thanks again, John.