Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone near Patterson, LA?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Anyone near Patterson, LA?

I am in Mansfield. I am a flight nurse on a Helicopter and we serve Wyandot county... I am there just about every shift! I appreciate the tips. I think it will be a good time.

Post Thanks / Like

A small world for sure. I lived in Mansfield with my parents when I got out of the USAF. We lived across from the Fisher Body Plant and I met my wife while living there. That was in 1961-62 before we moved to Texas.
    Yes the Cajun Country is a really neat area. In the spring the Antebellum Plantations along the Mississippi are just Beautiful. Even without all the flowers and stuff they are still great. If you do have the time try and make Oak Ally. Several years ago Wife and I spent the night in one of the restored Slave Cabins. Wow it was great and a lot of history around that area. Enjoy your trip in the old South, hope the weather is good for you.
    https://www.oakalleyplantation.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the tip! I think that we will try and hit that Sunday morning on the way back from Patterson after picking up the rotators.