Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Overhaul and upgrade to an O-360

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Overhaul and upgrade to an O-360

Are you running 31's? I guess it's kind of a moot point as I don't know of a Pawnee available to try. I just may take you up on that offer once I get enough time on the motor and the weather cooperates.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Overhaul and upgrade to an O-360

Quote Originally Posted by JPerkins View Post
    Are you running 31's? I guess it's kind of a moot point as I don't know of a Pawnee available to try. I just may take you up on that offer once I get enough time on the motor and the weather cooperates.
    I know! I’ve been trying to align weather with time... hasn’t worked yet. I am on 31’s, my clearance was measured with 850’s. I am only running about 6 psi in the Bushweels, so there is a little squat factor.

Sent from my iPad using ShortWingPipers.Org mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Overhaul and upgrade to an O-360

Well that makes me think that on 31's there would be enough clearance if the chance to try one ever arrives.
    We got 3"-5" of rain the other day, and showers and the like are called for as far out as the forecast goes. So I'm thinking flying is basically over until things freeze up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using ShortWingPipers.Org mobile app