Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: 1957 pa-22- 150

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1957 pa-22- 150

3000 TT, 225 SMOH with new Lycoming cylinders, airframe rebuilt in 2009 covered with Stits and Polyurethane, SB819 completed, sealed struts, front shoulder belts, MX170 (no glideslope), Garmin 155XL GPS, Collins transponder, 4 place intercom. Located at S37 (Smoketown, PA). Price - $26,000.

Reason for sale - one co-owner is not renewing medical and bi annual, other co-owner is nearing completion of 22/20 project and only has one hangar.

Left Front.jpgPanel.jpgFront Seat.jpgEngine Right.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 1957 pa-22- 150

Looks and sounds like a good one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Pierce View Post
    Looks and sounds like a good one.
    It is. I think it's between 9 & 10 in and out. I was fortunate to be able to buy half of it about the same time that I was removing wings of mine to start the rebuild. Wife was supportive. Called it mental health expense (wasn't able to convince Medicare that it was needed). I'll hate to see it go, but can't justify buying the other half of it.

Post Thanks / Like

I like it, but I’m about 7 months away from being able to make the decision to buy.