Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: PS Engineering Radio

Post Thanks / Like

Default PS Engineering Radio

Anyone have one of the PS engineering radio intercom audio panel combos? I'm looking at the PMA450.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PS Engineering Radio

Don't have one, but I really like the looks of the PMA450B.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pilot View Post
    Don't have one, but I really like the looks of the PMA450B.
    Me to and since I want a new intercom and audio panel this will give me that, plus another radio to flip flop. I currently have a klx 135 and another original radio (Geneve Alpha/200 A)That does not work.

Post Thanks / Like

Previous owner put a PAR 200 with Trig Ty91 in my plane. I have been very satisfied with it. The bluetooth audio is a nice feature since I use an ipad for navigation/ADS-B in and can also use it to listen to music. In addition, their are dual audio input jacks so the rear seats can listen to different music or video than is playing in the front.

Post Thanks / Like

The PSE PMA 450 series is their flagship audio control panel (with the 450B being the best in existence as of the date of this post). However, the 450 series does not have an integrated com radio option. What you probably meant to refer to is the PSE PAR 200 series. With the 200B being the latest iteration using a Trig remote transceiver. The Trig stuff is very good stuff. My go-to for com radio that is easy to use and just works and works well. And PSE is the best aircraft audio equipment maker in the World. I think the PAR 200B is pure genius.