Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tri-Pacer turns 70

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tri-Pacer turns 70

Quote Originally Posted by Wag-builder View Post
    I want to thank everyone for supporting this venture! Hopefully everyone had a great time and enjoyed being parked with others of the same type and interest. For those that came to Baraboo, I think you will agree that Paul and Michele Wolff put on a great feed Friday night. The arrival into Oshkosh was special because my granddaughter Nikki was with me and other granddaughter Shelby was with my son in his plane, I hope they will never forget! The dinner at Tall Pines could not have been better and the presentation by Clyde Smith was informative. We were well represented and I am humbled by the support of all of you!

Thanks you and looking forward to more fun together,

Steve Carruthers

Yes, Walt there was a metalized fuselage Tri-pacer in the group
    Steve, thanks for the hard work! You did a great job and it was awesome parking with everyone this year. Hope we can keep the streak going in years to come. Your grand kids are awesome my girls really enjoyed spending time with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tri-Pacer turns 70

Quote Originally Posted by siouxpilot77 View Post
    It was great camping next to you, and thanks for being patient with my girls. Hope we weren’t too loud! They couldn’t wait to get up and come say hi in the morning !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike, sorry, I didn't see this post earlier. Your girls were not loud at all. I love to be around kids. Mine are already grown up, next will be grandkids. Congratulations again on winning the award.

Juergen
    Pacer N3342Z

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tri-Pacer turns 70

Here is a link to my YouTube video. I captured some of you arriving at the Short Wing parking/camping area. It was quite a sight to see so many Short Wings arrive at the same time. It is about 10 minutes into the video.

Juergen
    Pacer N3342Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVPB0Ab_MbA