Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Maule Shock for Trimmer STC

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maule Shock for Trimmer STC

Almost new Maule shocks for Trimmer PA-18 landing gear STC. These shocks were purchased new and have less than 200 landing and are in excellent condition. The measurments are: 33 3/8" from upper hole to lower hole and 34 5/8" from upper hole to attachment hole, including the attachment piece. All parts in picture are included. These were installed on Airframes 3" extended PA-18 gear. They have the same prop to ground clearance as the original Pacer gear. $600 plus shipping for both shocks. I paid over $1,800. PM me.

Steve Adams

IMG_20230425_131505036.jpgIMG_20230425_131518486.jpgIMG_20230425_131525660.jpg
    "You can only tie the record for flying low."

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Maule Shock for Trimmer STC

Sold.....sold
    "You can only tie the record for flying low."

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Maule Shock for Trimmer STC

I’ll have a set of Ak Airframes new heavy duty Oleo struts for sale when my Acme struts are delivered. Mine are custom length for zero degrees camber. Paid just over $1,900 for the oleo struts, the spring packs are heavy duty that I purchased new when I set up the gear the first time with struts that gave me +10 degrees of camber. Still have those oleo struts too.. anyone interested in the. PM me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro