Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Wanted: Set of Wings

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wanted: Set of Wings

I am looking for a set of pa-22 wings for my project. Preferably somewhere near Colorado. Let me know what you have sitting around.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Wanted: Set of Wings

Look at the pair on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...Wings&_sacat=0

I considered these simply for parts. They will require complete disassembly, several bent ribs, but they are so cheap. With gas tanks! If you only use 70% of the parts and sell the tanks, and can transport them cheaply, you would save a lot of Dinero.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a set of undamaged original wings from a 1957 PA-22/20, without ailerons, flaps or tanks that failed their punch test years ago which I might consider selling if you would be interested in them. Located Sioux Falls, SD. Feel free to contact me directly.

Post Thanks / Like

I have an unused set of original 1957 wings with no damage. They failed their punch test, previous owner had new wings made. They do not have tanks, flaps and ailerons. They are in Sioux Falls, SD. If you would be interested, let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

I have in Colorado