Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looking for a Piper Colt A&P Mechanic in the Seattle, Washington area

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for a Piper Colt A&P Mechanic in the Seattle, Washington area

Would appreciate suggestions from members on this forum on A&P mechanics in the Seattle, WA area that have experience performing annual inspections on Piper Colts or other short wing pipers. The Piper Colt is based at Arlington, WA (KAWO).

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Looking for a Piper Colt A&P Mechanic in the Seattle, Washington area

Hi Jeff, I saw that Colt on Craigs List, looks really nice! There is a great A&P/IA on the field there that has plenty of short wing experience (I bought my Pacer from him)
    . PM me and I will see if I can connect you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Looking for a Piper Colt A&P Mechanic in the Seattle, Washington area

Hi Sean,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I didn't buy the original Colt that I was pursuing, but actually just found another one. It will be hangared at Arlington with an annual coming due. If you could connect me with your A&P/IA that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jeff