I have SI on the part numbers to upgrade, at the shop. I'll be away for two weeks, I can get you the number to it when I return.
But basically you change the cam and corresponding components (tach shaft and components as well as the oil slinger and such) then replace the tin oil guard (not sure of its proper name) that's riveted to the accessory case. A call to a machine shop like Nicksons or Divco and I'm sure they could tell you what's involved or where to get that information.

Sent from my SM-G930V using ShortWingPipers.Org mobile app