Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SOLD OUT! Pacer License Frames for your car

Post Thanks / Like

Default SOLD OUT! Pacer License Frames for your car

Thanks to all who called to oder my three remaining Pacer frames, they will be in the mail in a day or two.
    Glen

Hi Gang,
    I had a bunch of automobile license plate frames made a few years ago for my local SWPC chapter. These are metal frames - not plastic - with baked enamel finish, and the lettering is engraved into plastic laminate. Mine has been on my car for almost two years, been thru the car wash many times, and still looks good as new. I expect they will last for many years.
    I sold all the "I'D RATHER BE FLYING MY CLASSIC TRI-PACER" frames, and have three "... CLASSIC PIPER PACER" frames left.
    My cost was $20 each, that's what I'll ask, plus postage (I think about $2-3 each via USPS).
    Send me an email thru the SWP.org site or phone me 503-320-4798 (Oregon) with your order qty, contact/mailing info. I'll mail the frames to you and email the amount owed including postage cost, you shoot me a check when you receive your item.
    Happy Holidays!
    Glen

PS I was traveling for work all year and did little flying or anything else. One of these days I'll get those cast metal Tri-Pacer 150HP badges done and republish the ad. Thanks for your patience.
    Glen Geller
    1955 PA22-150 "One For Papa!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pacer License Frames for your car

Jeez, I didn't even bother to wipe the road grime off my plate on the Mazda!
    GG
    Glen Geller
    1955 PA22-150 "One For Papa!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pacer License Frames for your car

Glen,

They look good, I'll send a PM with the order request and address info.

Thanks,

John