Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cleveland Brake Master Cylinders

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cleveland Brake Master Cylinders

Does anyone have a copy of exploded diagrams and parts lists for Cleveland 10.35 and 10.20 master cylinders? I have searched all the catalogues I have, plus the net but no luck so far.

I also emailed Cleveland/Parker requesting them, but it appears Parker are another company who simply ignore customers outside the USA.

Post Thanks / Like

Curly,
    I think if you root around their website, they may have what you need in .pdf download format. I downloaded several manuals and catalogs some time back. Worth a try, anyway.
    Bill Meredith
    N7749D
    Kingsland, TX

Post Thanks / Like

I have found it on their website in the past, but now cannot locate it. I do have a copy of the illustrated parts list on my computer at home. However, I won't be home until Oct. 9th. If you PM me as a reminder, I can e-mail you the document.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bill and Ben - I did a bit more searching on their website and found all the information I was looking for.
    I must have had a "boy look" (the ladies will know what I mean) the first time!