Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Viewing old attachments

Post Thanks / Like

Default Viewing old attachments

Is there some trick to finding old attached photos? I'd liek to look at the photos attached in this post on 6-14-2009:
    --------------------------------- Thanks Marc

On my 22/20 ground-up rebuild, I'm doing Trimmer's left & right doors, the fuel system mod, Steve's Aircraft skylight, plus PA-18 tailfeathers, partial metal belly, Ron Sullivan square wing tips, 2 piece carbon fiber nose bowl, Sutton exhaust, Kydex plastic interior panels and Stewart system fabric & paint. We also slimmed up the fuselage stringers, straightened out the dorsal spine and modified the rear windows a bit to work with the paint job. It's still a work in progress, but has been fun!

I've got another fuselage with the D&N leftdoor and it's lower front geometry makes ingress and egress more of a pain. I like the Trimmer doors, though the three-pin latch mechanism is a bit tedious to work the bugs out of.[attachment=2:1viq9nr8]rt_ (Medium).jpg[/attachment:1viq9nr8][attachment=1:1viq9nr8]left(Medium).jpg[/attachment:1viq9nr8][attachment=0:1viq9nr8]side (Medium).jpg[/attachment:1viq9nr8]

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Viewing old attachments

I am sorry to say that all those pictures were lost when we upgraded our software.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok

Thanks Steve.

Post Thanks / Like

Marc, perhaps if you listed the mods you plan on doing to your project (Code Name: Mega Pacer) the gang on this site would post some links and comments that would help you out.
    And please take a pic of the pile of parts and post that as your avatar!
    GG