Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 1953 pa22/20 135

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1953 pa22/20 135

Lost my medical and am selling my baby.

$42,000.00 CDN

Total ground up restoration in 2011.
    Nothing needs to be done! Will be sold with a fresh annual and some spare parts.

Airframe 3567 hrs.
    0-290-D2 engine, please call about engine hours. Its difficult to explain. Suffice to, say the engine is overhauled; however, reciepts were lost and Transport deemed the engine had major work done and not 0 timed.

New overhauled instruments, spin on oilfilter. Valcom760 with transponder.

Lots of photos of overhaul can be provided.

I have no desire to sell her, but, no idea when or if I will get my medical back! She will continue to fly with Shane from this site, so she won't be sitting around and rotting! She truely is in mint shape and a shame to let her go! Im pretty firm on the price but willing to negotiate.

I tried to upload more photos without success, timed out. No big deal, check out the already posted photos under my username. I can also email as many photos as you like! The history of the plane is on here as well and its progress during the ground up restoration.

Dan Fraser
    Last edited by cgfyl; 07-12-2014 at 08:36 PM.