Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 64 Colt project No damage

Post Thanks / Like

Default 64 Colt project No damage

Well life has changed and I am selling my 64' Colt project. It has been in a garage for over 30 years now. It was taken apart for re-cover and never done. The engine was pulled apart to re-build and never got finished. This project includes the plane, engine (0-235 C1), prop and all the instruments. I have new bows and mounting hardware for the bows as well as other various parts for the wings that are included. This even has a brand new glareshield !!! I have purchased other instruments, intercoms, headsets, wingtip nav lights and a few other parts I will send with the project if I get $5000 for all. The prop and engine are worth over half of my asking price!
    Now the bad, NO LOG BOOKS, none, zip !!! Other owners ex took care of those for him.
    If you have any questions PM me or call (816)739-5301

Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 64 Colt project No damage

It's been SOLD !!!