Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: parts book question ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default parts book question ?

Im trying to see what the drawings say is inside the lower longerons (as far as liner tubes-)
    I have found a list of liner tubes and their part numbers on the piper cd. (#21121x)

Have looked at the fuse. drawing (piper cd) - zoomed in to the tail cone area--- but I cant see any liner tubes showing in that drawing.

I downloaded the pa-22 parts manual--- and I leafed through it from front to back and I don't see any page
    which seems to show liner tubes----

From the piper cd I now know the liner tube part numbers- and the dimensions of each of them---
    but where do I find a drawing showing WHERE they are and matching part numbers to positions-----

Is it in the parts manual somewhere ?

Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Default parts book question ?

Not sure what serial number you have, but look at 13808. Shows liner tubes at the longeron splices just aft of the rear door, and at the front of the door where the rear gear fitting goes, and another where the front gear fitting goes. Don’t see any liners back at the tail. That drawing is for 22-807>2599, 2602>3217, 3219>3386.

Similar drawings for other serial #s would be 14609, 13049

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: parts book question ?

Thanks DGA--- I have 22-1791
    will check that drawing now---

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: parts book question ?

The Clipper and Pacer fuselage drawing shows the liner tubes at the tailpost.