PDA

View Full Version : Getting close for cover

rocket 204
01-20-2016, 11:25 PM
Back working on the project and getting close to cover , the wife and I sewed up a new head liner , also installed maule fuel valve ,fuel lines and low point left side drains , constructed metal bungee cover and metal baggage compartment , has left side door and steves skylight

Steve Pierce
01-21-2016, 07:04 AM
Looking good.

Pacerfgoe
01-22-2016, 11:49 AM
It's so nice to see so many shortwings being rebuilt. I have a very strong desire to do the same to my Pacer, but I know that if I start it's going to be five years before it's done....thats holding me back.
Yours looks like it coming along nicely...

wyandot jim
01-22-2016, 12:34 PM
Rocket, Looking good.
I'm curious about the left side door. Is there an STC to do that type of door and step? As you probably know I did the Seaplane door from Trimmer on our Pacer. I would have done one like yours if I had known about a STC. If you are in Experimental Homebuilt Category it would make thinks a lot easier. Wish ours was.
Jim

rocket 204
01-22-2016, 09:09 PM
It is experimental but I have a drawing for the left side door which would have been done on a 337 in your country, the step is my own fabrication , I have the stc for the skylight and a few of my other mods , I bought it as a project and the left door opening was already done , I have fabricated the door for it