PDA

View Full Version : "user notes" in profile?

smcnutt
02-26-2016, 08:04 AM
i just noticed the "user notes" in the profile section and was wondering what they are/who sees them,etc. not sure if these are a new addition or been there and im just now noticing them. i noticed because it showed that i had 3 but they looked like they were demo's or test notes. just curious.

sj
02-26-2016, 09:34 AM
I don't see user notes in my profile. Can you give me a screen shot?

sj

flynfish
02-26-2016, 01:06 PM
Here are screen shots of my profile and the notes if I click on the "User Notes" link.

smcnutt
02-26-2016, 01:55 PM
Mine looks the same ...but I have 3 so I must be special:icon_rolleyes: All say "Imported User" as well.

sj
02-26-2016, 03:02 PM
Interesting... where are you guys imported from? But seriously, must have been a hold over from when I switched forum software and moved everybody over.

I don't have any notes :icon_frown: I will have to get to the bottom of this! :)

sj

smcnutt
02-26-2016, 03:29 PM
My Momma always told me that I was "Special". Well I guess this dun proved it.:icon_rolleyes:

I was really just curious as to the function of these notes. I can live without that answer. You've got enough going on. Lot's of things I don't know and I seem to live without knowing.

rwdurham
02-26-2016, 10:12 PM
I have (2) notes that say "Imported User" with a join date of Dec 1969. I was 16 and this club was just a twinkle in my eye. I'm kind of like smcnutt though. I can probably live without an answer. If it makes me taller, better looking or makes me lighter then for heaven's sake, get it fixed!:icon_lol:

flynfish
02-26-2016, 10:46 PM
Interesting... where are you guys imported from? But seriously, must have been a hold over from when I switched forum software and moved everybody over.

I don't have any notes :icon_frown: I will have to get to the bottom of this! :)

sj

If it will fix my landings then by all means get right on it.... Otherwise, I don't have an issue with being imported from somewhere