PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Sutton exhaust O-320

pilot
06-18-2018, 04:21 PM
I just looked at a Sutton exhaust on a friend's -18 and really liked it. I'm wondering if any of you hoarders on here have one on a shelf or stuffed under a workbench somewhere 8) If so, you might as well sell it, you could use the cash for some other airplane part or take your significant other out for a really nice dinner.

Gilbert Pierce
06-18-2018, 08:13 PM
A really really really nice dinner.

Old3pacer
06-18-2018, 08:44 PM
I was just thinking you all must eat in really ritzy fancy restaurants...as compared to me.

Gilbert Pierce
06-19-2018, 07:56 AM
I was just thinking you all must eat in really ritzy fancy restaurants...as compared to me.
If you were using the money you got from selling your Sutton exhaust you wouldn’t take your wife to BobEvans or Cracker Barrel.

Clayton Harper
06-19-2018, 09:21 AM
I just looked at a Sutton exhaust on a friend's -18 and really liked it. I'm wondering if any of you hoarders on here have one on a shelf or stuffed under a workbench somewhere 8) If so, you might as well sell it, you could use the cash for some other airplane part or take your significant other out for a really nice dinner.
Hey pilot,
They are just having fun with you, don't take offense. Here is what I know of hoarders, they hoard things until they are not wanted by anyone. I am trying to reform.

pilot
06-19-2018, 02:22 PM
Lol Clayton. I love it. Sometimes you have to ask - I found an old ad on here for one so surely there are more. I am as guilty as anyone about hoarding airplane parts, I have no idea why that is but it is a problem.

SClow303
06-19-2018, 02:34 PM
They are out there! I picked up an very nice condition, lightly used set up from EFrench on here and could not be more pleased! It is a work of art if you ask me.

Old3pacer
06-19-2018, 02:58 PM
Because "someday" you might need it....

until you do need it

then, unless your organization of stored items is stellar,

you won't be able to locate it

Stephen
06-19-2018, 05:22 PM
I know someone who installed the Sutton exhaust on his PA22/20 and didn't like it. Sutton took it back used and gave full refund. Maybe, it's still available.

Steve Pierce
06-20-2018, 06:22 AM
Hey pilot,
They are just having fun with you, don't take offense. Here is what I know of hoarders, they hoard things until they are not wanted by anyone. I am trying to reform.

Hey, I resemble that remark. Old radios are a perfect example.

Steve Pierce
06-20-2018, 06:24 AM
Lol Clayton. I love it. Sometimes you have to ask - I found an old ad on here for one so surely there are more. I am as guilty as anyone about hoarding airplane parts, I have no idea why that is but it is a problem.
I think that was someone doing a conversion to an O-360.

Steve Pierce
06-20-2018, 06:24 AM
Because "someday" you might need it....

until you do need it

then, unless your organization of stored items is stellar,

you won't be able to locate it

Happens to me more than not. :oops:

Old3pacer
06-20-2018, 11:43 AM
But don't I feel tremendous victory when someone needs an item, & I am successful at locating it in my "stash"!!!!

pilot
06-20-2018, 09:48 PM
They do offer the money back guarantee, but have not bought one back "in years". Thank you for the lead, I did check on it but to no avail.