PDA

View Full Version : Thumbnails

pa20
04-18-2011, 09:53 AM
OK. I admit in advance to being "technologically Amish", so bear with me. My photos are hosted, and I am aware of selecting the photo icon to post in a message. However, when I do it, the entire photo is displayed instead of just a thumbnail photo. So, what I am I doing incorrectly?
I have about 5 shots of from the fly-in, but do not want to take up huge amounts of space on peoples screens.
Thanks!
Mark

smcnutt
04-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Just taking a stab at this....when you click on the paperclip and get the "Manage Attachments" window. If you simply drag photo's down to the lower portion of the screen where it says, "Attachments" this will insert them as thumbnails like my bearing picture. However, once they are down there if you select them and then click on "Insert Inline" you will get the whole picture inserted inside your message like this:2499

pa20
04-18-2011, 05:01 PM
"paperclip"? Hmmm...looking, looking....
Man! Do I feel like a loser!

Steve Pierce
04-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Mark, Just transfer them from your computer and you will get a thumb nail instead of hosting them elsewhere and linking them where you get full size.

Curly
04-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Mark - when it comes to computers you are definitely not a loser - just technically challenged like the rest of us oldies. :icon_frown:

I have my grandson coming tomorrow for lunch - I already have a list of "bugs" I need him to fix while he's here.:compute:

pa20
04-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Finally!!!! Thanks, Steve!