PDA

View Full Version : Fly In CEM4 (Innisfail,AB) July 20th

gliderman
04-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Hi All

There will be a shortwing gathering At CEM4 (Innisfail,AB) the weekend of July 20th. BBQ's, campfires,(free camping) flyouts all on the agenda. so if you can make it everyone is welcome. The Innisfail Flying Club is putting together hotel & restaurant packages. still in the planning stages but if interested please drop me a line......

Shane

cgfyl
04-21-2012, 03:28 PM
So far, count me in

JVader
04-22-2012, 12:46 PM
If my planes ready to go, hopefully I can make it! Gliderman where do you keep your plane in Red Deer, I bought Randys tripacer and have it up there for the annual and upgrades. Would be nice to meet some other shortwingers..

gliderman
04-22-2012, 04:44 PM
If my planes ready to go, hopefully I can make it! Gliderman where do you keep your plane in Red Deer, I bought Randys tripacer and have it up there for the annual and upgrades. Would be nice to meet some other shortwingers..

I keep my plane in Innisfail.The Gliding Club is there and I have a fantastic deal on hangar rent.A couple of us are planning to go to Linden( or just go turn some gas into noise) for lunch this weekend.If you and "cgyfl" are interested there are some spare seats.:). would be nice to meet you folks too
Shane
403-896-4809(C)

cgfyl
04-22-2012, 11:24 PM
I just finished the set, Not back to work till Friday....