PDA

View Full Version : Tri Pacer CFI near Scappoose Oregon

budg
03-31-2014, 07:31 PM
Hi, I'm in the process of buying a PA22-160 in Scappoose Oregon and I live in Spokane Washington.
My insurance company wants me to spend an hour in the Tri Pacer with a CFI before they will cover me.
Does anyone here know of a CFI with PA22 experience in the Scappoose area?
There's one in Camas but the weather may prevent his schedule from meshing with mine.
Thanks for whatever help you can provide.
Once I get the plane home, I'll do an official intro to the group complete with pictures.

Bud

Pacer 24C
03-31-2014, 10:21 PM
There was an Instructor right at Scappoose - I don't have his name - but "Rich" who is on this sight often should know

budg
04-01-2014, 10:03 AM
There was an Instructor right at Scappoose - I don't have his name - but "Rich" who is on this sight often should know

Thanks. Hopefully I'll hear from Rich.

pinkgas
04-01-2014, 10:48 AM
On the banner at the top of the page, find "community". From the drop down list, choose "member list". On page 110, you will find "Rich". On his profile page, look for "send private message" and do that.

richas
04-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Dave Aldred. Great guy and awesome pilot. He gave me my TW checkout. Teaches in a Pacer.

Dave:
503-522-4842
twintimeflyer AT aol DOT com

Rich

budg
04-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Dave Aldred. Great guy and awesome pilot. He gave me my TW checkout. Teaches in a Pacer.

Dave:
503-522-4842
twintimeflyer AT aol DOT com

Rich

Thanks for the help. I'll see what I can arrange.
I'm really anxious to get the plane home and start flying it.
I told my wife that she might not see much of me on Saturdays for a while :)

richas
04-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Bud,
Were you checking out the Tri-Pacer at Scappoose about a week ago?

Rich

budg
04-01-2014, 12:45 PM
I actually checked it out about 3 weeks ago. We were waiting for the results of the prebuy and annual before moving forward.
Now that we've got all of that taken care of, we are moving forward.
He may have shown the plane to someone else a couple of weeks ago since, for some reason, he thought I had flaked on him.
We got that straightened out so now it's just a matter of getting there, handing over the money, and flying it home (after the checkout of course).

richas
04-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Good luck! I hope it works out.

Rich