Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Blog Comments

Steve, Andrew here, I just joined the .org. I need a little help trying to find a POH for a Piper Colt PA-22 108. We just bought this really nice colt and we have a raggedy, very old, pages missing POH. I saw somewhere on your site that a member from Germany asked someone for help. "Kurt" , his name got a .pdf or an email from someone named steve. I was hoping it was you. Can you help me? By "we" above, I mean my brother Tom and I bought the plane. We will visit often to this site. Many thanks, Andrew
    my email is mackofusa@gmail.com.
    I'm looking for how to hair blog, I want to do something more, I will continue to support you!
    Trying to reach Rocket!.....Raymond.....rymndlebleu@yahoo.com!
    Did you ever post the "Maint" topic videos? You had a You Tube video describing doing walk around videos on annual insp on Shortwings etc.......
    Steve, I trying to figure out how to use Blogs. How do I add more pictures to my Blog?
    Quote Originally Posted by Curly
    SJ - Working beautifully - love it!
    Perhaps you could give some pointers to that other site - they seem to be in more strife than the early settlers!
    Yes, just point them to our site.
    SJ - Working beautifully - love it!
    Perhaps you could give some pointers to that other site - they seem to be in more strife than the early settlers!