Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Cockpit Light

Been spring cleaning the aircraft and realized my post lights aren't doing a lot for me. Over my left shoulder I have a C4-A cockpit light that hasn't been the most useful. On the right side is the stock light post. I went with Tom Andersons LED conversion kit. It comes with two lights. Any ideas on what it takes to replace and remove the C4-A light so that I can mount the conversion kit?

Greg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. NEEDING SOME HELP FOR "MY BABY"

HELLO...... I own a 1957 Piper Tri Pacer .... the "Love of My Life" ... I was wanting to replace the bubble windshield on "My Baby"... I have not been able to find anywhere any detailed or specific instructions on how to remove and replace the windshield. Does anyone know where I can get specific detailed instructions and/or drawings, videos or other specific instructions. I would be so very grateful if anyone can help me with where to find the detailed or specific instructions for the bubble windshield
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ultimate Cargo Pod

What would be the ultimate cargo pod that you could think of? What don't you like about the pods that are out there, and what do you like. If you could have any pod that you wanted what would it be? What would be best in service, cost, resale, performance, availability, warranty, accessories, form, fit, function, and etc.?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Strobe for PA 22-150 Tripacer

Does anyone have a source for Aeroflash 152-0008 or 152-0007
    Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. FS: New Piper Top Cowl Assembly - PA20, PA-22

Quote Originally Posted by maule_owner View Post
    This is a NEW top Cowl assembly, never installed for a PA20 or PA22. Univair #U13158-000 It contains the top, left and right sides of the cowling. Buyer responsible for shipping costs. Asking $825 OBO
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0379.jpg 
Views:	442 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	14672   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0380.jpg 
Views:	549 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	14673  
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast