Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Goofy CO levels

I had a cracked exhaust and it was very close to that . At idle and taxing no issues . On the climb out I could smell heat and saw light smoke . I thought it was the controller for my electronic ignition so I got a heat gun and would check the temp
    of the controller
    turns out the exhaust leak was on the other side of the firewall
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Camping gear for Oshkosh

Looking for a sanity check on camping gear for Oshkosh with two boys, 8 & 10 yrs old. Trying to go a bit light. Any suggestions aside from the following list?

Tents (x2)
    Lightweight Chairs
    Lightweight Tables (x2)
    Lights
    Cooler
    Sleeping bags
    Clothes

Any ideas are welcomed!

Greg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Camping and Fishing near Virginia

Looking for some advice on airstrips within a tank of gas from Richmond, Va that I can fly into with my boys and do some flying. My son was crushing it at a local pond the other day and said he was having the best day. Looking to make and adventure of fishing. Thanks!

Greg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Clipper tail light wiring

I’m trying to remove the rudder.
    can’t figure out how to disconnect the clearance light wire that comes out at the top of the vertical stabilizer.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Parking Brake Control Valve

I am looking for Parking Brake Control Valve for a PA22-150. Part number in Parts Catalogue appears to be 14721-00 (492 042). I cannot find those numbers. Found a couple of places the Univair U4500A-1 and U4500A-2. However, the number is 4200-A1 which isn't supposed to fit my serial number plane (too low numbers).

Thanks for any guidance
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast