Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Bushmaster

I am interested in buying a bushmaster that was built in the late nineties..constant speed propeller with 210 HP Continental engine with 500 hrs. Since overhaul and 700 hrs. On the airframe..pilots door.
    looking for suggestions on what this aircraft might be worth.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. HELP: huge oil leaking thru the oil vent PA-20 Piper Pacer

Hello.. I've experienced a huge oil leak thru the vent in my PA-20 (engine: O-290 D2) lately and still don't know the reason and the mechanics i've talked to have all of them different reasonable opinions, but none of them are revealing. Is also important to notice that i dont trust very much on my temperature indicator, it marks 140F once it gets hot and it doesnt move from there at any time during flight, so it may be wrong data (I should check that too, i know)
    During Flight I notice that ...
  3. Air oil separator

Anyone have experience with Airflow Systems Super Slime Fighter air oil
    separator?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Landing/Taxi light lens install

Long story short, replaced my landing and taxi lights w/ LED. Got ahead of myself removing the lens cover. It dropped on the hangar floor and broke. My new cover arrived today w/out pre-drilled holes. Any suggestions on marking and drilling holes to match with the current holes on the wing and prevent cracking the new lens?

Thanks!

Greg
  5. Elevator trim

My 1950 Pacer's Elevator trim cable came out of the pulley aft of the baggage compartment and started to fray the cable. I have the parts to convert to a double sheave pulley, but am missing the mounting bracket for the additional pulley at the jack screw. I did a search and found some info, but the pictures in the posts did not show. Any ideas on how to mount the pulley with out welding would be greatly appreciated!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pacer trim1.jpg 
Views:	634 
Size:	478.3 KB 
ID:	15443Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pacer trim2.JPG 
Views:	635 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	15444
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast