Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 5/14/2016 Hallettsville Texas (34R) "Fly in and Pig Out" Fly in and Pig Roast

Post Thanks / Like

Default 5/14/2016 Hallettsville Texas (34R) "Fly in and Pig Out" Fly in and Pig Roast

May 14, 2016, Whole hog roast and Pulled Pork BBQ, Plan to eat around 1:00
    Haettsville is 85 NM East of San Antonio. 90 Miles West of Houston. Cheapest 100LL in the area.
    Rain date 5/28/16
    for questions call Jim @(361)772-6434 or Taperwing@icloud.com
    I'll post a image (poster) if I can figure out how.
    Come join us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 5/14/2016 Hallettsville Texas (34R) "Fly in and Pig Out" Fly in and Pig Roast

I am going to put this on my calander.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 5/14/2016 Hallettsville Texas (34R) "Fly in and Pig Out" Fly in and Pig Roast

Hallettsville is in my back yard and happens to be my home town. Cut my teeth there many years ago learning to fly and starting as a mechanic. Many memorable experiences. I plan to be there, and hope many of you can come as well. I don't know what all they have planned, but if it is typical Hallettsville style, there will be good food, fun, and some "happy music".

Lou

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the vote of confidence Lou! We'll try to make Hallettsville proud! I Look forward to seeing you. Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Jim, I will be happy to help with whatever you may need. Give me a call or PM me. Will be happy to help out.

Lou

Post Thanks / Like

Just a reminder, the First Hallettsville Texas (34R) "Fly In and Pig Out" fly in and pig roast is still on. ..It's this Saturday(5/14/2016) so mark your calendars!

Post Thanks / Like

Is any one going? E and I might drive over. Might take Sammy's C-175.

Post Thanks / Like

Clayton, Come on over! I heard from one other Short Wing guy that was coming in his tri-pacer, and I think Lou is coming up from Victoria. Jerad Calvert is coming in his '28 Travel Air to sell rides, weather permitting, he's coming from Ranger. It's going to be fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Weather not looking good for me. We will see.

Post Thanks / Like

We are having our show day here in Victoria. Somehow someone booked this over the Hallettsville event. I have to be be back by 1100, so if the weather doesnt allow me to fly early I won't be able to make it.

Lou