Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: *CLEAN* 1955 Tri Pacer project - need to sell ASAP / Make Offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Default *CLEAN* 1955 Tri Pacer project - need to sell ASAP / Make Offer!

Well I'm posting one of those ads that I hate more than anything. I see them all the time but I never wanted to be on this end of one, but this thing never got off the ground for me - so to speak - and we have to move.
    Currently located in Southeast Houston, Texas
    1955 Tri Pacer - all original and disassembled - CLEAN airframe. No signs of anything but the lightest surface rust anywhere on this thing that I've found. But I need to get it out of the coastal area quick or that won't be the case for long. Fuselage is uncovered - wings are still covered. Wing fabric is old but may actually be airworthy. I was going to strip them down but life changed before I got the chance and we are relocating. I can't take her with me. Don't really have the time to part it out (and I'd love to see this thing fly again - it's that clean) but if you feel like it, could probably make some extra money that way.
    Complete minus the engine, prop and panel (panel is there but it's been hacked pretty good and is empty for all practical purposes). Has all interior / windows, exhaust, cowlings, etc. Was a 150HP but the engine got grabbed to go on another pacer. This is the opportunity to steal a very straight and clean airframe. I haven't had the chance to look in the wings, but I'm expecting them to be in the same condition. Two of the newer style lift struts came with it. I have the Airframe Logs - they look complete.
    No reasonable offers refused - I seriously need this thing gone. I'll have to chase the dream after we land at our next homebase. You can text or leave me a message at 832-455-7931 or PM me here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TexasPsyclone; 05-26-2017 at 09:46 AM.