Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: High Sierra

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: High Sierra

I'll do it. As long as all expenses paid up front and the labor pay is reasonable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Email wayne@aviad.com it isn't a trust thing for me, I have done work for this guy for the past 15 plus years, I have more than I can do here and have no desire to travel to China.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok I will email him. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Well One of my neighbors just returned from China. He and another friend who raced L-29s and a Vampire at Reno were putting some L-29s together for them. Yes it paid very well. This took place at some new venture out in the middle of nowhere..

Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone making it to the High Sierra fly-in this week? I really wanted to go for the first time, but the installation of new equipment in the Pacer and that I still have some issues with it is preventing me from going. I'm so bumped out.

Juergen
    Pacer N3342Z

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Was suppose to head to Utah last week but work got in the way and the weather has been very wet and rainy here. been following some people's journey there and setting up for the event on Facebook.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be leaving Winchester tomorrow morning and should arrive at the Dead Cow Lakebed on Thursday morning Oct. 17th (with a two day stop in Utah). Are any other Short Wingers planning to be at the High Sierra Fly-in next week?

Juergen
    Pacer N3342Z

Post Thanks / Like

Juergen, I hope you have a safe journey, sounds like a great adventure. I will be looking forward to seeing you posts, pictures and videos of the journey and of the flyin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Juergen,

I second you having a safe journey. Looking forward to hearing how the trip goes. As DH46 said, please keep us posted.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Left Saturday Oct. 12th from Virginia and made it into Kansas. Lots of head wind all the way and a front over West Virginia with obscured mountains and lots of rain and clouds to go through. Here is a YouTube video of that part of the trip https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwQ...vmbUGgg/videos .
    Made it from Kansas to Utah yesterday. Will post a YouTube later today about that part of the trip. But first I will fly to some canyon strips today.

Juergen
    Pacer N3342Z