Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thread: 2018 Short Wing Piper Club Convention Registration Now Up and Running

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2018 Short Wing Piper Club Convention Registration Now Up and Running

Big Shadow.jpg Greetings fellow Short Wing lovers. I want to announce that the location, dates, and events are now finalized for the Short Wing Piper Club annual Fly-in and Convention Registration is ONLINE (click). Register BEFORE 5/1/18 to save the cost of a couple gallons of 100LL.

This year the convention is in GRAYLING Michigan, hosted by the Michigan chapter of the Short Wing Piper Club. The chapter president, Garry Butler has put together an exciting week. I have registered and will be flying N7750D to the gathering. This photo is of my bird. It struck me when I took it just how much wing and elevator shadow there was on this little flying machine.

I bought N7750D a few miles from Grayling, in Alna Mi. two years ago and flew home to Maine, where it now stays at KMLT, in Millinocket Maine.

Took this quick iPhone video with my sleepy co-pilot, Yoda, in the back seat.

I look forward to meeting as many fellow SHORT WING enthusiasts as possible. Been flying since I soloed a COLT in 1970. Now own my second PA-22 and dad had one too, so SHORT WINGS are in my blood.

Cheers

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Bob Finlay
    Assistant Web Manager for Short Wing Piper Club.
    Last edited by Bob; 03-01-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2018 Short Wing Piper Club Convention Registration Now Up and Running

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Big Shadow.jpg Greetings fellow Short Wing lovers. I want to announce that the location, dates, and events are now finalized for the Short Wing Piper Club annual Fly-in and Convention Registration is ONLINE (click). Register BEFORE 5/1/18 to save the cost of a couple gallons of 100LL.

This year the convention is in GRAYLING Michigan, hosted by the Michigan chapter of the Short Wing Piper Club. The chapter president, Garry Butler has put together an exciting week. I have registered and will be flying N7750D to the gathering. This photo is of my bird. It struck me when I took it just how much wing and elevator shadow there was on this little flying machine.

I bought N7750D a few miles from Grayling, in Alna Mi. two years ago and flew home to Maine, where it now stays at KMLT, in Millinocket Maine.

Took this quick iPhone video with my sleepy co-pilot, Yoda, in the back seat.

I look forward to meeting as many fellow SHORT WING enthusiasts as possible. Been flying since I soloed a COLT in 1970. Now own my second PA-22 and dad had one too, so SHORT WINGS are in my blood.

Cheers

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Bob Finlay
    Assistant Web Manager for Short Wing Piper Club.
    IMG_1106.jpgSince moving to Oshkosh in 1976 I’ve seen people camp under the wing every July/August and thought it an adventure I should experience. Well, two weeks ago I finally did and after just one night found a Motel. If you’re planning to be at AirVenture 2018 and require some gently used camping equipment, I can help you with that!

Sent from my iPhone using ShortWingPipers.Org mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 2018 Short Wing Piper Club Convention Registration Now Up and Running

We might take you up on that. Will be there in less than two weeks camping for a wek.