Hello All,
Awhile back (about two years ago), I posted an ad for my PA-16 project. It was a very complete and totally disassembled project that had a very interesting history. It was the west coast demonstrator Clipper and was also featured in a 1949 issue of Skyways, with great photos as well as the cover photo. The project was sold to an A&P and pro-pilot with significant rag/tube experience. He got right to work on it and and worked steady over these last couple years, as his career would allow. His vision for the project was the same as mine: factory stock as much as possible with the exception of 2 wing tanks in preparation for a possible 150HP engine swap. All logs are there from day one and the paperwork is complete. Currently its almost all done. It just needs a windshield and a headliner. His new job situation has left him with zero time and the need to sell the aircraft. SB 819 has been complied with, as the plane was stripped bare when he took delivery of it. The O-235 is currently mounted and running well. I'm posting this ad for him, as we have become friends and his current situation has made getting on here difficult. His contact info is here: https://www.barnstormers.com/classif...6+Clipper.html
He is also selling his turn key, flying Cessna 140, but don't tell him I told you!

Here are some pics:

image1.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage2.jpgimage5.jpg