Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 1953 Piper Pacer For Sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1953 Piper Pacer For Sale

1953 PIPER PACER • $50,000 • AVAILABLE SOON Beautiful 1953 Piper Pacer. Nose to tail refurbishment including skin, paint, interior and engine. Always hangared. Many upgrades including 31" Alaskan Bushwheels with Scott Tailwheel, Cleveland Brakes, dual brake pedals, VGs, Wingtip extensions, Whelen Strobes, Lamar Starter, Hartzell Plane Power Alternator and Voltage Regulator. Lycoming 0-320 150 HP. 600 SMOH, 50 STOH. In-Dash Garmin 496. Super Clean and ready to take you to the back-country. Currently finishing up annual. I bought an helicopter aerial application business so jumping into another aircraft during my off time hasn't seemed to be as enjoyable as it once was.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 1953 Piper Pacer For Sale

Did this sell?

Post Thanks / Like

Haven’t been actively trying to sell for quite some time but rather have been enjoying the heck out of flying it. Although I’m always interested in buying or selling.

C803D330-3097-4E16-945A-8DEB0EC79F61.jpg7C12C89B-7690-4EFB-B95D-3A824010A4E1.jpg

This was into my friend’s cabin at the Badley Ranch(Copenhaver) just upstream from Mackey Bar on the Salmon River ID

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IFlyLow View Post
    Haven’t been actively trying to sell for quite some time but rather have been enjoying the heck out of flying it. Although I’m always interested in buying or selling.

C803D330-3097-4E16-945A-8DEB0EC79F61.jpg7C12C89B-7690-4EFB-B95D-3A824010A4E1.jpg

This was into my friend’s cabin at the Badley Ranch(Copenhaver) just upstream from Mackey Bar on the Salmon River ID
    Nice looking Pacer! I’ll be looking to see if it comes up for sale.
    Thx

Post Thanks / Like

Or make the first move!!
    PM him with your best offer!
    Sometimes reluctant sellers need a little motivation

Post Thanks / Like

EVERYTHING is ALWAYS for sale for the right price. -snellbob- I’m actually headed to Houston the first week of October. I’m slated to fly Southwest Airlines but could certainly ferry the Pacer down there instead.

Shoot me a PM anytime

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I had a cooperative seller like that when I purchased my plane. I begged the seller to fly down. Told him I would fly him back or purchase a commercial ticket if he would rather. His schedule was never cooperative so I rented a car one way and flew back in my new plane!
    [It WAS fun, I have to admit.] Couple of youtube adventures document shortwing plane purchases and homeward bound trips.