Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Tri-Pacer Main wheels with McCreary Tires

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tri-Pacer Main wheels with McCreary Tires

Saved from a 57 Tripacer I sold in pieces years ago. The wheels have been stored inside. They are Tripacer six inch main wheels I believe. $40 each plus shipping from CA. Contact Joe Fulton at 831-206-6057. Can send pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tri-Pacer Main wheels with McCreary Tires

Quote Originally Posted by pacerman View Post
    Saved from a 57 Tripacer I sold in pieces years ago. The wheels have been stored inside. They are Tripacer six inch main wheels I believe. $40 each plus shipping from CA. Contact Joe Fulton at 831-206-6057. Can send pics.
    Joe, are these for a 1 1/2" axle and drum brakes? What might be your price and where in Ca.? Pics would be nice to see.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they are Cleveland wheels for the 1 1/2 inch axles. I think they are main wheels but they could both be nosewheels. I'm not sure how the drum brakes would have been attached. File size limit is too small to work with here. Send your email address to me at piper_pa20@prodigy.net and I will return pictures of the wheels to you. Thanks for your interest. Joe

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Joe, there shouldn't be any issue with the size of your pictures uploaded here.