Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: PA20/22 rear pax door frame, skin, D window+frame

Post Thanks / Like

Default PA20/22 rear pax door frame, skin, D window+frame

Hey folks,
    I've got a door frame, door card panel, outer skin and the "D" window plexi and frame I need to get rid of. They'd fit either PA20 or 22 of similar vintage and serial number. My Pacer was 1953 and the frame fit fine. I bought the door from someone who was parting out a Tri. I needed the frame as a 'safety bar' for flying with rear door removed for aerial photography missions.
    The skin is a bit banged up, but usable as a pattern or could possibly be re-worked into condition. The plexiglass is in good shape with no cracks or crazing. No corrosion on the window frame, either. The door frame includes the latch and handle.

$150 for all of it, plus S&H. I'm in Greensboro, NC area if you are relatively local and would like to pick it up v. shipping.
    Pacerdoorframe.jpgPacerdoorcard.jpgPacerdoorskin.jpgPacerdoorwindow1.jpgPacerdoorwindow2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PA20/22 rear pax door frame, skin, D window+frame

Come on, boys and girls! Somebody's project out there at least needs the window and frame?! B-D

Post Thanks / Like

Ladies and Gents,
    I still have this AVAILABLE! Whatch'all waitin' fer? Need it GONE! $100 plus S&H takes it all.

Post Thanks / Like

This is now SOLD!