Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PA-22 tank bay drag tube replacement

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PA-22 tank bay drag tube replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Just Call Me Al View Post
    I had looked in the SWPC drawings but couldn't find anything other than the PN#. Thank you for pointing me to the L-21 drawings. I have looked at them but hadn't thought to look for the PA-22 part there. It is amazing the things that I can learn on this forum if I linger long enough reading through everything.

http://www.supercubproject.com/drawi...s/A3290060.pdf
    I figure Piper didn’t want to recreate stuff they already had. Lots of drawings are common across all platforms of the same vintage. If you can’t find in the Short Wing Cd, look in the Vagabond Cd, if not there, look in available Cub or Supercub drawings. Unless it is specific to your model, there is likely another source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PA-22 tank bay drag tube replacement

That is the nice thimng about Piper, they used what they knew and the parts commonality is great. I have collected drawings from anywhere and everywhere I could find them ad they have been extremely helpful.