Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: PA-15 Vagabond project for sale $12,500

Post Thanks / Like

Default PA-15 Vagabond project for sale $12,500

PA-15 project for sale with Lycoming O-145. 720 hrs. total time, 99 hrs. SMOH (in 1960’s). Complete logbooks since new. Selling for the wife of a friend that has gone West. Owner was a multiple builder, A/P, Oshkosh judge who was building this up to be a award winner. Project comes with new tires, new cotton covering materials, boxes of instruments, new control cables, new windshield, Grove disc brakes. Original panel and interior are included, along with a Flottorp wooden propeller. Wings have some hangar rash, fuselage is painted and almost ready for cover.

$12,500

Located North of Houston at KCXO, Conroe airport.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PA-15 Vagabond project for sale $12,500

Price drop to $9,000 O.B.O. This project is still for sale. If you have ever thought about a Vagabond project, this is the one. Fuselage is close to cover and workmanship is excellent. The hangar it sits in is selling in October, so it needs to go, make an offer, we might take it.

I know most people are not interested in the Lycoming O-145, I have a buyer who is interested in the motor for a Taylorcraft project, buy the whole thing and sell off the motor.

I’m helping the widow of a friend sell the project, it needs to go, don’t feel bad about stealing this great project. Make me an offer...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PA-15 Vagabond project for sale $12,500

Project is sold.