Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My CFI needs a CFI in So-Cal

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My CFI needs a CFI in So-Cal

Quote Originally Posted by kevbot View Post
    Cool! I know the plane. Dave is one of my coworkers and he did a prebuy/flight on it for another buddy that just bought a 172A. There's lots of shortwing action going on at TSP right now; I knew your plane was getting worked on, as well as my Pacer and another Tri-Pacer both getting annuals, and one being rebuilt. There's lots of fun flying up around Inyo county.
    It was great meeting you today Kevbot. I hope all went as smoothly for you as mine went for me today.
    Clear skies and smooth air.

-Alana

Post Thanks / Like

Did you ever have a chance to find that CFI? We have one here in Tucson, who is a CFI/CFI II and a tri-pacer owner. We give all our flight reviews in the tri-pacer. Also have a twin commanche that can get into SoCal with in a couple of hours.

Post Thanks / Like

My Uncle from Oklahoma told me to "just fly it" and we took his advice. We're above the 5 hrs time in type minimum for the insurance company now. Thank you for thinking of me. Maybe it'd be good to have your CFI contact info in this thread JIC someone needs it?
    Clear skies and smooth air,

-Alana