Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 1957 PA 22-150 for sale Great shape. Ready to fly. Just over 500 smoh $19995.00

Post Thanks / Like

Cool 1957 PA 22-150 for sale Great shape. Ready to fly. Just over 500 smoh $19995.00

Friends, If you know of anyone who would love to own a TriPacer, Please send them my way. I cannot get a medical therefore must sell the TriPacer and look for something LSA or Experimental. New muffler installed at last annual in the spring. Please send questions to: scott.nelson.tech@gmail.com or call 612-390-0456 North of St. Paul MN.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 1957 PA 22-150 for sale Great shape. Ready to fly. Just over 500 smoh $19995.00

That's a shame that you have to sell your bird due to medical. I assume that the BasicMed is not an option? Not trying to be nosey but just Something to possibly look into.

Sent from my SM-T350 using ShortWingPipers.Org mobile app
    “Seek advice but use your own common sense.”
    ― Yiddish Proverb