Welcome! Becoming a registered user of ShortWingPipers.Org is free and easy! Click the "Register" link found in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It's easy and you can then join the fun posting and learning about Short Wing Pipers!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS: Exhaust system for Experimental - Wagabond, others

Post Thanks / Like

Exhaust system from Wag-Aero, P/N E-331-000. Fits O-235, O-320, and O-360 engines. As removed from my Wagabond - I upgraded to a Vetterman crossover exhaust. The system in very good shape and has 150 hours TT since new.

Wag-Aero sells them for $544.50 + shipping and installation hardware: https://www.wagaero.com/aerobatic-exhaust-system.html

If you have doubts about fit, message or email me and I'll provide info on how to measure your installation (n476pw "at" elmore.rr.com)

Price is $250 including ground shipping to the lower 48 and all new installation hardware: Blow-proof gaskets, flat washers, lock washers and nuts. PayPal and personal checks OK.

Tom PrevostN476PW @ 08A
    Last edited by 6PapaWhiskey; 07-15-2019 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Additional info

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FS: Exhaust system for Experimental - Wagabond, others

Price drop to $200, including shipping & installation hardware. Last chance before it goes on eBay.

Tom